Helping you attain your goals of home ownership is my goal too! Finding your the ideal property to fit you lifestyle is the most rewarding thing I can do for you! Keeping current in today’s market with new technology and education is most beneficial to my clients as well. Added benefits to my clients include that I have my designations to enhance my professionalism and continued education beyond the required 30 hrs for license every 2 years.
• Certified Residential Specialist CRS
• Accredited Buyer’s Agent ABR
• Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES
• Internet Certification e-Pro
• Transnational Referral Certification TRC
• New Construction Specialist
• 1st Time Home Buyer’s Certified Trainer
• Washington State Chapter CRS President 2012
• WA CRS Chapter Area Rep. Coordinator & Budget Chair 2011
• WA CRS Chapter Programs & Awards Chair 2009-2011
• WA CRS Chapter 2006 & 2007 Secretary
• Council of Residential Specialists 2003-2005
• Area Representative for Benton and Franklin Counties
I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences and income producing property within the cities of Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, W. Richland, Burbank, Finley, Benton City, Eltopia, and Mesa. I keep current with the market in these areas and have access to local interests information such as schools, churches & organizations.
I’m a Washington native, born & raised in Seattle, graduated from WA-HI, then moved to Tri-Cities where I am currently raising my family. I have an A.A.S.in Business Administration and an Associate of Arts Degree. Current hobbies include boating, camping, traveling, gourmet cooking, RV’s, spending time with my family, grandchildren & friends.
Thank you for visiting today. If this is your first visit, take your time and look around. I have plenty of information and resources available to you. If you are a return visitor, thank you. I would love to hear from you and tell you how I can serve all your real estate needs.